Dr. Jessica B. M. Jordan
Ph.D. (OM), MSOM, MBA, Orthopedic Spec., Dipl. Ac. (NCCAOM), L. Ac.
Dr. Jordan enjoys reversing the effects of rare and debilitating diseases of her patients from all corners of the world. She does so using the healing arts she has learned as well as through coordination with the considerable talents of her professional colleagues.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Oriental Medicine (Ph.D. OM), American Liberty University, California
- Dissertation: Brain Function and the Limbic System
- Master of Science in Oriental Medicine (MSOM), Meiji College of Oriental Medicine, California (now known as Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College, Berkeley, California)
- Clinical Senior Research Project: The Effects of Yin Yang Huo on Male Impotence
- Orthopedic Specialization, 300 hours, Lemer Education, California
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Plymouth State College, New Hampshire
- Bachelor of Arts, Wells College, New York
- Thesis: The Effects of Visual Deprivation on the Occipital Lobe
- Majors: Biology, Psychology
- Minors: German
- Concentration: Chemistry
International Education and Ambassadorship
- India: Rotary International Group Study Exchange, New Hampshire/Vermont District 7870
- Switzerland: Internal Management Seminars, Schiller International University, Engelberg
- Germany: Wells College Berlin Winter Term, Berlin
- Germany: Schiller International University, Heidelberg
- Licensed Acupuncturist in the State of Arizona, (L. Ac.).
- Diplomat of Acupuncture (Dipl. Ac.), National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- Acupuncture Society of Arizona **, Board Member and Co-Secretary, 1999-2000
- Acupuncture Society of Arizona **, Member, 1999-2007
- American Association of Oriental Medicine (AAOM), Member, 1998-2005
- California Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Member, 1998-1999
- Clinic Supervisor and Professor, Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture (PIHMA), Phoenix, Arizona, 1999-2000
** Now known as Arizona Society of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture (AzSOMA)